Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Atlantic Ocean was my final destination yesterday!

I did reach the Atlantic Ocean yesterday, after traveling three months and 18 days.
It was a rainy and windy day!
I arrived at Little Creek, DE in the afternoon.
While I was there, I met some birders from West Virginia.
I decided to hang out there for awhile and think about all the people that helped me to get across the country.
As afternoon turned into evening, the sun started to break through the clouds.
On the beach, I turned over many horseshoe crabs that were stranded on the beach. The high tides that were happening, due to the full moon, caused them to be higher on the shore.
I also enjoyed the birds migrating from Brazil, that gave me many flying shows.
I want to thank Ina and Ronnie Yoder from Greenwood, DE for being Trail Angels to me. It was so nice to meet you and talk about Holmes County, Ohio. Thanks for all that you did for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment