Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Monday, May 16, 2011

I am in Annapolis, Maryland

Hi,
I know that I have not posted in quite awhile.

A lot has happened.

I made it to DC and now I am east of our Nation's Capital. Not too many miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Annapolis is a beautiful city right on the water.

It will be a joyous occasion to reach the Atlantic in a day or so and officially say I have gone Coast to Coast.

Meanwhile; my daughter, Courtney just graduated from UMass Amherst this past Friday. I am so proud of her!! Way to go Halfpint!!!! It was nice to be home for a few days among family and friends.

Since I last posted - I have met more wonderful people.

Cindy and Pearl - Thanks for everything!!!

I also had the opportunity to attend the Presidential Council on Physical Fitness, Sports and Nutrition last Tuesday on Capital Hill. I was among many dedicated professionals who are committed to making our nation a healthy nation again. I plan to attend many more meetings of this council.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cate! Can't believe that you are now on the eastcoast....looking forward to seeing you at Curtis.What day do you expect to arrive?
    Keep going, Coach!
    Regards!
    Joanne B.

    ReplyDelete