Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leaving Boston On a Snowy Day

On Tuesday January 25th, with my bike boxed and my bike trailer all packed;   my brother Peter drove me into the city. 
Bike and Bike Trailer ready to go!
I was able to walk around the snowy streets of Boston, before my scheduled departure of 12:00 noon.  I was in familiar territory, as I have walked and biked the streets of this great city many times.
I walked around Copley and down to the Charles River.  There was a lot of snow and more was coming in a day or two.
I went to Trader Joe's to pick up some healthy foods for the train ride west.
I arrived at the station with minutes to spare!  Thanks to the ticket personnel and the Red Cap for all of your help! All Aboard to Chicago!!!
Dartmouth and Newbury Streets

  


Snowed in - Beantown








Coach Cate's Train

No comments:

Post a Comment