Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Send Off From Cougar Pride

Coach Cate and Courtney
On Monday January 24th, with my bags packed, I got a great big hug and kiss from my daughter Courtney and headed on a very familiar ride to my home school;  The Ephraim Curtis Middle School in Sudbury, Massachusetts - Home of Cougar Pride.
I was bundled up and ready to start my trip;  the trip that I had envisioned and planned for many years.  It was a bitter cold morning with the wind stinging my face and the temperatures in the single digits.  The hug from my wonderful daughter and the well wishes that I had already received and were about to receive certainly warmed my heart and in turn trickled to the rest of my body.
Thanks to all of Cougar Pride, the Sudbury K-8 Community, Maria Melchionda - Executive Director of MAHPERD and the Town of Sudbury, Massachusetts for the great send-off.  I love you all!
Curtis Cougars
Sudbury Healthy Living Educators

Town Hall - Sudbury, Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment