Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Jersey/New York

I have been traveling through New Jersey and New York for a little while now.
I just completed my comeback tour of the Catskills Mountains, where I spent the first 18 years of my life.
I spoke at both the Tri-Valley Schools;  this was on Monday.
Yesterday, I spoke at the Benjamin Cosor Elementary School and the Fallsburgh Jr/Sr High School.  This was the ultimate give back.  It was nice to be among all of my fellow Comets!
Before I arrived here in the Catskills.  I stayed in Fairlawn, NJ and spoke at The Tenafly Middle School.

I have had so many Trail Angels the past few weeks!!!
A big THANK YOU to Jill, Kevin, The Francis A. Demarus School, The Basking Ridge School District,  Mary Ellen, Tommy, Grace, Emily, Tom and Joan, Jordyn, Jeff, Judy, The Aarons, The Clinton Elementary School community, Brandon and the Brooklyn Dreams Charter School, Courtney, Skyler, Pete, Monine, April, JoAnn, Debbie, Sue,The Tenafly School District,  Lynn, David, Sam, Jason, Susan and Gil, The Tri-Valley School District and the Fallsburgh School District.

I am heading to the Hudson River once more.  I have crossed over it two times already on the trip.  One more time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment