Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In the Garden State and the Big Apple

Wow!
I have been to some amazing schools in New Jersey and New York, since I last posted.
I have been to the Francis A. Desmares Elementary School in Flemington, NJ, the Four Corners Elementary School and Ridge High School in Basking Ridge, NJ, the Clinton Elementary School in Maplewood, NJ and the Brooklyn Dreams Charter School.  I had such wonderful experiences at each of these schools!!!
I would like to thank all of these school communities for letting me visit and giving me the opportunity to get to know their students.  It has meant a lot to me to be able to form close relationships with both the students and staff, in such a short period of time.
A tremendous part of my journey from the start, was to make an impact on as many people as I could.  Of course, that always goes both ways.  I can't describe properly the elated feelings I have, after I leave each school community that I visit.  Love is a wonderful thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment