Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Old Town Albuquerque

Thursday March 9, 2011

Today was going to be a rest day for me.  I was tired.
I had talked with a teacher about going to some schools on Friday, which was perfect.
I would also be staying with her and her family that night.
I had my breakfast that was included at the hostel, packed up and rode through the downtown area of Albuquerque.  I really like the downtown and there were a lot of people out and about.
I then proceeded to the Old Town section of the city.  I really loved this!
There are shops and places to eat in this small section of the city.  It is very quaint.
It was a perfect place for me to rest up and take in the atmosphere, before I headed to the northwest section of the city.
I started riding to Rike's house later in the afternoon.  I met here husband Leo, shortly after I had arrived.
We all hit it off right away.
















They took me out to dinner and I had a good night's sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment