Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, March 13, 2011

On to Albuquerque

Wednesday March 9, 2011

Today I would make it to Albuquerque.  I had about 50 miles to go!
I woke up to frost on my tent, trailer and bike.  It warmed up quickly though.
I had to get back on the interstate, at least for 6 miles and then there were plenty of secondary roads into the big city.
The winds were not bad.  They were there though.
I rode through small communities most of the day.
Right before Albuquerque, I rode through another Reservation.  It was near the river.  It was nice to ride through as there were not as many cars.
I arrived at the big city later on in the afternoon.
I followed by the Camino Real Trail and Route 66 some of the way.
The Route 66 Hostel, is where I would stay for the night.
After putting in a lot of miles and camping for 7 nights straight, I was looking forward to a bed and a place to rest for a couple of days.









No comments:

Post a Comment