Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Two more schools in theTuscon area and then it was time for me to head East

Wednesday March 2, 2011

Today I got up early to speak to two schools in Vail, Arizona. The first an Elementary School and their adjoining Middle School.
I spoke to the little kids first after their rollerblading activity and then at the 1st grade lunch.
At the Middle School, I spoke at all three lunches.
At about 1:30 in the afternoon, I headed south for just a little while and then I started heading east.
I avoided Interstate 10, until there was not any other way for me to go.
Luckily, the roads were cleaner then the roads in Western Arizona.
I also had a tailwind, which I have not had in such a long time.  I can't remember when.
I was trying to ride past Benson for the night.  I was successful, as I rode about an hour past there and found a place in the desert to camp for the night.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you, Coach Cate! Thank you for sharing your excitement for health, fitness, and happiness with our students!

    ReplyDelete