Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anaheim California

Ball Middle School - Anaheim, California

Monday February 7, 2011

Today I got up early with Laura and made her daily commute to her office, where my bike was.  I met many of her colleagues;  who were all so nice!
She then took me to the Ball Middle School, which was not that far from her office.
It was nice to see the middle school students out for Physical Education Class.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  I thought about my Curtis Cougars back in Massachusetts;  maybe they were snowshoeing.
I spoke to a group of students and then we did 51 jumping jacks!!!
I then said my farewell to Laura and headed east.
I was headed for Riverside.
I went by were the Angels play and the Ducks play.
I would be on one of the river trails again for most of my journey.  There are advantages to the river trail;  the main one being there is no traffic to deal with.  The disadvantage I see is that I do not get to go through the downtown, which I like to do.
Today I traveled another 35 miles or so.
I ended up at the Loma Vista Middle School in Riverside, Ca and I met my new friend Patti who has been teaching Physical Education for 24 years.
Wow, what a lucky person I am to come in contact with all of the wonderful people we have in our country!

Ball Middle School Physical Education Class

Coach Cate and Laura

One of California's Riverways

Richard

Orange Grove

On the way to Riverside, California

Wildflowers along the riverway

No comments:

Post a Comment