Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mountain Pointe High School and Arizona State University

I was here bright and early on Tuesday morning
Tuesday February 22, 2011

I was up early to speak to the students a the Mountain Pointe High School.  I did not speak at any schools on Monday, because it was President's Day.
I talked to two classes this morning.  Both classes were awesome.  They had some great questions for me.
One of the most popular questions is:  "Where do I sleep at night?"
I was also to observe the Open Gym Program that they have every Tuesday and Thursday morning to get students more.  They were many students there taking advantage of this program.
After my talks, I rode my bicycle about 8 miles to the campus of the Arizona State Sun Devils.  I had not had the opportunity to visit this campus before.
Mountain Pointe High School Gymnasium - Arizona





Mountain Pointe High School Physical Education Teacher Phil Albadessa and Coach Cate



Memorial Union on Arizona State University Campus

Arizona State University

The big 'A' on the hillside  - Home of the Sun Devils

ASU Stadium

It was fun to cycle around and then sit and people watch near the Memorial Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment