Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I LOVE Motivational Speaking !!!!

Kyrene de los Lagos Students and Coach Cate
Wednesday February 23, 2011

Today I spoke at two elementary schools in the Tempe area.
The students were so cute and they also had some great questions.
I then attended in In-Service Workshop with the Elementary School Physical Education Teachers in the Kyrene School District. They had Track and Field stations set up.  I enjoyed being there among many awesome professionals.  I have some great ideas to bring back to Massachusetts.
Kathy and I went for a hike on the trails at the foothills near her house.
Coach Cate speaking at Kyrene de los Lagos Elementary School

Coach Cate and Kyrene de los Lagos Physical Education Teacher Carol Wallace

Coach Cate and Arizona State University Student Teacher Jesse

Kyrene de los Lagos Physical Education



My friend Ellen's community

Elementary School Kyrene Del Mlenio

Love this sign!!!

Jump Rope Activity

Outdoor Physical Education under the Ramada

Awesome Physical Education Teacher Ellen Albadessa in Action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment