Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back To Surprise

Saturday Softball
Saturday February 19, 2011

Today I tried to sleep in, but was not successful.  I did rest up though.
I worked on my journal and then we went to watch Paul play softball.  He plays in a men's league on Saturdays.  He hit an inside the park homer.  Way to go Paul!!
Jennifer then took me around the community and showed me all it had to offer.  There is so much to do here.  There are two fitness areas, two pool areas, many different types of studios for creativity, Pickleball and Tennis courts, 4 golf courses, a theater, conference rooms, and more.  Wow!!
Jennifer showed me where she goes to work on her sculptures.  She is has made some amazing pieces of art.
They are very busy in the community;  I can see how easy it is to be involved.  Everyone is so friendly.  It is a great place to live.
We went to the movies later in the afternoon and out to eat with some of their friends.
It was a funny movie.  I love Jennifer Aniston!
It was great food and company in the evening.
A very nice day indeed!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment