Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Riverside to Calimesa California

Coach Cate and Patti - Riverside, California
Tuesday February 8 2011

I stayed with Patti, Charlie and her boys for the night.  Thanks!!
Very early we got up and went to Loma Vista and then we went to one of the high schools in Riverside - NORVO High.
I meet with some students there and I helped Patti with some fitness testing that she was doing with the high school students.  I met many of the Physical Education teachers there and they were all so nice.
I then met Bonnie, who is a librarian at the school and she offered to have me stay at her house for the night. 
Patti and I went back to her school, where I had the opportunity to speak to 4 Physical Education classes at once.  When then did 51 jumping jacks for Jack LaLanne.
Everyone was so nice at Loma Vista too!
Patti keep on rockin' girl.  You are one dedicated professional and it was such a pleasure to spend time with you!
On to Calimesa for the night.  I would ride through the rest of Riverside, San Bernadino, Redlands and then Calimesa.  This was about a 36 mile day on my bike. 
I climbed quite a bit and the wind was a factor.
I was wiped at the end of the day.
Bonnie and Gayle took care of me though.
Loma Vista Middle School - Riverside, California

Riverside, California

Norte Vista High School - Riverside, California

Loma Vista Middle School Physical Education

Lunch stop on my way to Calimesa, CA

Bike path on riverway to Calimesa

Old Mission

Orange stand among orange groves - rest stop for me

Avocados - 5 for $1.00 - I had to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment