Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kyrene de la Mariposa Elementary School

Friday February 25, 2011

I had my trailer packed the night before.
I would be riding to one more school on the other side of Interstate 10 this day and then I would be heading south towards Tuscon.
Kyrene de la Mariposa students, Coach Cate and Physical Education Teacher Connie Allen

Kyrene de la Mariposa Elementary School

This last school visit went really well.   Connie Allen, Physical Education Teacher at the Kyrene de la Mariposa had her class moving around as I arrived.  I was able to speak to both 3rd and 4th graders this Friday morning.
I was also able to say my farewells to Ellen, Mary and Connie.  I had said farewell to Kathy and her family earlier in the morning.
I can not thank enough all the people that helped me feel so welcome in the Phoenix area.
To all of the awesome Physical Education Professionals I meet;  I will be having a Coach Cate's Tour of Boston during next year's National Convention.
Thanks everyone, from the bottom of my heart.
Coach Cate and Physical Education Professional Connie Allen

Healthy Living Experts - Connie Allen, Coach Cate, Ellen Albadessa and Mary Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment