Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Monday, February 14, 2011

Palm Springs - See's Candies / Palm Desert - LPGA Player Pat Lange

Coach Cate and young golfers
Thursday February 10, 2011

Today I took it easy in the morning and then headed towards Palm Desert.
I walked my bike through the streets of Palms Springs and stopped in to See's Candies for a couple pieces of chocolate.
I then went to the library and work on my blog.
This afternoon I was going to the First Tee Program;  a golf program for youth that is all over the U.S.
There was a weekly group for young girls that I would be helping with and talking to at the end to the session.
There was a guest speaker for that day.  Pat Lange;  a former LPGA player talked to the girls and gave them a few golfs lessons.
It was fun to be around the young women and also the many volunteers that day, as many of them had been former teachers.
I role on the sidewalks in the dark to my hotel room.

Pat Lange and Coach Cate

Pat Lange giving a golf lesson

First Tee Golf Program

Palm Desert, California


Snow covered mountains in distance

Awesome bike path

Downtown Palm Springs

Palm Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment