Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Points West of the Continential Divide

Looks like powered sugar out the window
On Thursday, the train contined west through Colorado and then into Utah.  If you have never been cross-country by car, train or bus - I would highly recommend it.  The landscape in the United States changes so much once you get out west.
I continued to spend time in the observation car to meet many great people and to enjoy the wonderful scenes outside the windows.
We arrived early into Salt Lake City at about 11:00pm.  I went out for some fresh air. I walked the platform back and forth to get some exercise and stretch my legs.  After that it was time to get some sleep on my coach seat for the last time.
Amazing Landscapes


Wow!!
Lots of Snow
Sunrise in Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment