Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oakland Tour with Bob and Lyn

Jack London Square - Oakland, California
Friday January 28, 2011
I arrived at Jack London Square in Oakland a little after 4:00pm.  I would be staying with Bob and Lyn for the next couple of days in Oakland.
Bob picked me up from the train station and immediately gave me a tour of Oakland.
We then proceeded to his house;  where we were immediately greeted by Nina, their cat.
Then Bob showed me my room and my bed for the next couple of nights.
I was very excited about seeing the bed, after sleeping in some not so usual sleeping positions.
Lyn came home and we reunited, talked and got ready to go out for dinner.
We went to an Italian restaurant near Lake Merritt.  Lake Merritt has lights that go all around it.  It reminds me of Europe.  The company and the food were both awesome.  It was nice to have a gourmet meal.  I ate healthy on the train with the food that I brought;  it was just a limited variety for the past four days.
We talked during our meal and after we got back.
It was then time for me to get into that comfortable bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment