Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Schools Today!!!

Thursday February 24, 2011

Today, I had the honor to speak at three schools in the Phoenix/Tempe area.
I thank both Ellen and Kathy for helping me with connections to all of the schools that I have visited.  I thank also all of the Physical Education Teachers and Administrators who have allowed me to visit their schools;  some on very short notice.
There are so many great Physical Educators teaching every single day about the importance of being healthy.  It has been a pleasure to get to know so many of them.
Keep up the good work teachers!!!!

Physical Education Teacher Mary Dean and Coach Cate



Kyrene de la Poloma Elementary School

Love all the cyclists at the Poloma School!!!

Had lunch near this Bark Park

Home of the Bulldogs

Kyrene del Pueblo Middle School

Kyrene del Pueblo Physical Education Teachers and Coach Cate

Sunset near Kathy's house
Today I started packing my trailer.  I will be heading south tomorrow, after one more visit to a school in the Phoenix area.

1 comment:

  1. hey cate,

    bob and i just checking out your progress. got your card. hope all is going well. love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete