Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

St. John Bosco and Summit School's

My new friend Kathy and Coach Cate
Friday February 18, 2011

After staying at my new friend and fellow Physical Education Teacher Kathy Dean's house, I headed to the St. John Bosco School to speak with a 7th grader Physical Education class.
The Physical Education Teachers there are Sue Lapsys and Greg Buchanan;  both wonderful people.
I was able to speak with a 2nd grade class at that school also.
I talked with Sue and Greg for awhile.  It has been so nice to speak to fellow Physical Education teachers both about their programs and their lives.
In the afternoon, I was at Kathy's school.  I did the hokey pokey on exercise balls with one of her classes.  That was a blast!  I also spoke to a couple of her classes and then I spoke to the older students at the end of the day.
At 2:10, I was skyped back to NJ to speak with some professionals at the EDA conference.
At dismissal time in the Multi Purpose Room, I had to do a double take of a person that walked in.
It was an old friend and former colleague from my school back home.  I could not believe that I would be standing right next to my friend Vidiya.  What a small world.  We chatted and caught up.  The people back at Curtis are not going to believe it.
Tonight, I would go back to my cousin Jennifer's house to stay with both her and Paul through the weekend.  We had more catching up to do.  I would be back in Tempe on Tuesday.
St. John Bosco School - Tempe, Arizona - 7th Grade Physical Education Class

Physical Education Teachers Greg Buchanan and Sue Lapsys

Coach Cate and Greg

Sue and Coach Coach

St. John Bosco School

St. John Bosco Physical Education Class

Summit School - Tempe, Arizona

Summit School

Multi Purpose Room - Summit School

Physical Education Class - Summit School

Talking to students at Summit School

Coach Cate with Summit School Students

Coach Cate with former colleague Vidiya

No comments:

Post a Comment