Coach Cate

Coach Cate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snowing in Tuscon

Downtown Tuscon Tile Mosaic
Sunday February 27, 2011

Today it was snowing in Tuscon.  I heard that it does not happen too often.
I have not seen it snow, since I left Boston about one month ago.  I have seen it high up in the mountains plenty of time, but not up close and personal.  That all changed at 5:00 this morning.
All day, the mountains looked like they had sugar sprinkled on them.
I walked over to the campus of the University of Arizona this morning.  I also walked around downtown.  Today was a day that I would just walk and not go on my bike.
I had some good food and met some very nice people staying at the hostel.
University of Arizona Campus

View of Mountains

Playing Football at U of A

Home of the Wildcats

Outdoor Swimming Complex - U of A

U of A Softball Stadium with Snow Covered Mountains

Tuscon, Arizona

Park in Tuscon Downtown

Downtown Tuscon

Roadrunner Hostel

My bed at Hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment